Website Mid-West Family Southwest Michigan
An Advertising Sales Specialist for Moody on the Market and Town Crier Wire will spend 75-85% their time building relationships with members of the local business community to make them aware of these platforms and how they can be maximized to advertise their businesses. This career is about shaking hands, building trust, and securing new business for these platforms.
As two of the dominant local news content platforms in the region, we empower you to leverage our powerful and successful brands and influencers to bring measurable marketing results. This career offers a great deal of freedoms while being a part of a company that follows core values focused around serving the community. You will be provided with extensive training and resources to support your success and help forge a path of professional growth.
Prefer experience in sales and marketing, but we are willing to train and develop new people to the business.
Superior relationships skills, excellent listening skills, computer skills, ability to work alone as well as in a team setting, digital and social acumen required, ability to drive for work, and ability to work remotely without direct oversight.
Experience developing and selling marketing ideas and concepts, creative right brain thinking.
- The ability to build professional and individualized relationships with local business owners.
- The ability to be a self-starter without direct oversight.
- The desire to learn on an on-going basis.
- High problem-solving skills.
- Represent and communicate the features and benefits of these powerful platforms.
- Qualify the wants and needs to the local business owner swiftly.
- Handle all aspects of the relationship with the local business owner.
- Have a high level of business aptitude, and have the capacity to talk about money (either to learn about the business, determine budget, ask for the agreement, and collect if necessary)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation to perform work duties.
- Well-groomed and dress professionally.
Base of $40,000 plus commissions as well as monthly and annul bonuses.
Mid-West Family SW MI is an equal opportunity employer.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com