Website Mid-West Family Southwest Michigan
If you are enthusiastic about learning, growing, supporting, and thriving in an innovative environment, then you just might be our new Customer Success Coordinator. The ideal candidate for this position has an entrepreneurial spirit, who works with a sense of urgency and passion, and thrives in a constantly evolving world of marketing & advertising. You will be responsible for turning contracts into fulfilled orders, connecting the dots and assembling the pieces along the way to make a complete and successful launch for each client campaign.
As the Customer Success Coordinator, you will:
- Process contracts for new or revised orders from our Business Development team and insert their components into our systems for approval by management
- Communicate with teammates and clients to get the necessary information to build orders and send them to our internal teams for successful execution
- Work closely with the Director of Business Development, the Director of Traffic, and Business Manager to learn, solve problems, and provide innovative solutions to ensure the project is executed to the satisfaction of the client
- Troubleshoot issues with project execution that may arise from time to time
- Manage projects both long-term and short-term for complex campaigns or internal systems
- Pull reports and analytics, where necessary, and provide insight when requested
- Learn all of the products and processes of Mid-West Family Southwest Michigan
- Assist in training staff where necessary
- Analyze all work produced in the project execution process, and by fellow teammates for accuracy
Your Experience should include:
- Past administrative support, team support, or project coordination experience
- A high comfort level with technology, especially utilizing software in the Microsoft Office suite, as well as utilizing Windows 10
- Experience with project management software such as Monday.com is a plus
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills focused on customer success
- Any background supporting the industries of sales, marketing, broadcast media, advertising, etc. are especially helpful
- A community-focused and fun team environment in a state-of-the-art facility in Benton Harbor. This is not a remote position
- Be eligible for promotions from within and an opportunity to grow
- Receive extensive on-board training and commitment to initial & on-going improvement
- Potential opportunity to purchase stock in the company (based on performance)
- Compensation includes an hourly base plan of $16.35 plus bonus plan: When you assist the team and they succeed, your pay grows! The total bonus potential: $2,400.
- Medical & Dental Insurance (cost share with company), paid vacation & sick time, 401(k) & match, volunteer community opportunities, and more
If you are excited about the opportunities available at Mid-West Family, please send your resume today! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email resume and cover letter to Director of Business Development Terry Glaser, at email@example.com.
Mid-West Family is an employee-owned radio, interactive, digital services and events company operating in 8 markets across Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri and Illinois. Our mission is simple, but important: hyper-serve our local communities with information, entertainment and companionship, produced by people who live and work here.
We are proud to call Michigan’s Great Southwest home since 1958, helping businesses large and small build successful branding campaigns that get measurable marketing results. The company has over 40 employees across our two offices and studios in Benton Harbor and South Haven, many with tenure over 10+ years. We also own and operate four top-rated radio stations in the South Bend market, as well as DASH Digital Services.
Our Michigan brands include News/Talk/Sports 94.9 WSJM, WSJM Sports, ROCK 107 WIRX, 98.3 The Coast, SuperHits 103.7 COSY-FM, 97.5 Y-Country, 106.1 The New QYQ, MoodyOnTheMarket.com, Town Crier Wire, Radio Super Saver, Radio Dining Deals, Smooth Jazz at Sunset, Summer Jam, Wedding World, and more.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org