Website Mid-West Family Southwest Michigan
Mid-West Family SW MI is looking for a high-energy, creative individual that enjoys working with business owners and advertising executives. The Digital Business Development Specialist is responsible for educating and selling clients an array of digital solutions such as OTT, SEO, Paid Search, Audience Targeting, and social media. You will be responsible for developing new business as well as working with our existing clients. If you have experience selling digital solutions directly to decision-makers, we want to talk with you. We offer competitive salary, medical/dental, 401K, and paid time off. Our commission and bonus structure will allow you to grow without limits.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop advertising plans for clients for both existing clients and new clients.
- Makes sales calls with businesses throughout our market area.
- Manage campaigns by creating the best opportunities for increasing results for clients.
- Forecast digital sales revenues and manage digital activity.
- Manage monthly analytics reports for clients.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant digital experience, with a background in account management.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in digital marketing or advertising or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of the digital environment including targeted display, social media, OTT, email marketing, SEO, and paid search.
- Ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines across multiple clients.
- Flexible, team-oriented approach; ability to develop excellent professional relationships with wide range of business leaders.
- Thoughtful and refined written, verbal and presentation skills a must.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate with an experienced staff of sales professionals.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Media experience preferred but not necessary.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and a cover letter describing their qualifications and experiences to: Terry Glaser email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org