Website Mid-West Family - Southwest Michigan
Do you absolutely love solving puzzles, managing projects, and helping your teammates succeed? Maybe you possess an attitude of servitude! If you are enthusiastic about learning, growing, supporting, and thriving in an innovative environment, then you just might be our new Fulfillment Coordinator!
When our Business Development team gets a ‘YES,’ your best work begins as you turn contracts into fulfilled orders, connecting the dots and assembling the pieces along the way to make a complete and successful launch for each client campaign. You’ll have the support of our fulfillment specialist, Director of Traffic, and our Innovation and Content teams every step of the way.
The ideal candidate for this position has an entrepreneurial spirit who works with a sense of urgency and passion, and thrives in a constantly evolving world of marketing & advertising. This is an ideal role for a fast learner with a growth mindset that wants to help us successfully serve our communities and takes pride in being the backbone of our team’s success!
As the Fulfillment Coordinator, you will:
- Process contracts for new or revised orders from our Business Development team members and insert their components into our systems for approval by management
- Communicate with teammates and clients directly to get the necessary information to build orders and send them off successfully for execution by all teams
- Work closely with the Vice President of Customer Success, the Director of Traffic, and Business Manager to learn, solve problems, and provide innovative solutions that simply get the job done, right, the first time
- Troubleshoot issues with fulfillment that arise and see their resolutions through fully
- Manage projects both long-term and short-term for complex campaigns or internal systems
- Pull reports and analytics, where necessary, and provide insight
- Learn all products and processes, and train staff where necessary
- Accurately analyze all work produced in the fulfilment process and by fellow teammates for complete accuracy
- Serve as a secondary receptionist daily during lunch breaks or vacation, as well as backup to the Traffic Director
- Providing administrative assistance to management team members as needed
Your Experience should include:
- Past administrative support, team support, or project management experience
- A high comfort level with technology, especially utilizing software in the Microsoft Office suite, as well as utilizing Windows 10
- Experience with project management software such as Monday.com is a plus
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills focused on customer success
- Any background supporting the industries of sales, marketing, broadcast media, advertising, etc. are especially helpful
- A community-focused and fun team environment in a state-of-the-art facility in Benton Harbor or South Haven, MI. This is not a remote position
- Be eligible for promotions from within and an opportunity to grow
- Receive extensive on-board training and commitment to initial & on-going improvement
- Potential opportunity to purchase stock in the company (based on performance)
- Compensation includes an hourly base plan of $30,000 plus bonus plan: When you assist the team and they succeed, your pay grows!
- Medical & Dental Insurance, paid vacation & sick time, 401(k) & match
If you are excited about the opportunities available at Mid-West Family, please send your resume today! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email resume and cover letter to Vice President Zack East, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid-West Family is an employee-owned radio, interactive, digital services and events company operating in 8 markets across Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri and Illinois. Our mission is simple, but important: hyper-serve our local communities with information, entertainment and companionship, produced by people who live and work here.
We are proud to call Michigan’s Great Southwest home since 1958, helping businesses large and small build successful branding campaigns that get measurable marketing results. The company has over 40 employees across our two offices and studios in Benton Harbor and South Haven, many with tenure over 10+ years. We also own and operate four top-rated radio stations in the South Bend market, as well as DASH Digital Services.
Our Michigan brands include News/Talk/Sports 94.9 WSJM, WSJM Sports, ROCK 107 WIRX, 98.3 The Coast, SuperHits 103.7 COSY-FM, 97.5 Y-Country, 106.1 The New QYQ, MoodyOnTheMarket.com, Town Crier Wire, Radio Super Saver, Radio Dining Deals, Smooth Jazz at Sunset, Summer Jam, Wedding World, and more.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com