Website Mid-West Family Southwest Michigan
Are you the influencer we’re looking for at Mid-West Family in Southwest Michigan?
Can you create relevant community focused content that connects with and engages today’s consumer? Do you ‘get’ what it means to be ‘connected to the community?’ Do terms like texting, email, websites, social media, podcasts, video, branded content and trends excite you?
Intrigued? This isn’t just a job; it is an adventure on a rocket ship to the future! At Mid-West Family, We get it. We thrive on it.
You should be a detail-oriented, growth-minded, always hungry for more, new, better, next. We will provide you the support, continued training, and latest tools for success. You just show up and do what you do!
In this position you will:
- Be a content facilitator and help facilitate content for others on the ‘content team.”
- Work with our ‘Engagement and Experience’ and ‘Rev Gen’ teams.
- Create a daily radio & streaming show, live or recorded and podcasted.
- Do one or more daily or weekly podcasts, social posts, pushes and influencer marketing.
- Do remotes virtually (fb/zoom/Stream yard) on-air, in person as it is safely possible. (Covid)
- Video/Audio creation, editing and production.
- Help us build quality audiences of people to bring into our databases and engage with them regularly.
Your Experience should include:
- Experience with posting on major social media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Proficiency in Streamyard, Photoshop, Word Press, Cool Edit, vCreative, vPromotions, Excel, Zoom and Microsoft Office preferred.
- A minimum of two years as a broadcaster/podcaster.
- Past experience as an influencer either on air or on line.
If you’re just looking for your next radio gig, keep looking. But if you can see yourself as a part of our family growing our thirteen brands, let’s talk!
Mid-West Family SW Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org