Integrated Marketing Sales Strategist – South Haven
Website Mid-West Family - Southwest Michigan
Local: Radio, Digital, and Events
Integrated Marketing Sales Strategists (IMSS) develop full-funnel marketing and advertising strategies directly with accounts. As an IMSS, you will be prospecting, developing client relationships, selling and managing full-funnel marketing strategies.
Primary focus: 75%-85% of one’s time spent in client engagement activities and meetings. With a robust support team, the time in-office will be minimal.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Represent and have a clear understanding of Mid-West Family’s suite of products and services
- Prospecting, new business development, revenue generation is crucial
- Identify Key and Target accounts that require full-funnel services to upsell and prospect
- Maintain accountability for the collection of all accounts
- Delegation and clear communication critical
- Utilize market research tools effectively with clients and prospects
- Have a high level of business aptitude
- Exude comprehensive communicative skills with clients and co-workers
- Is work and success-motivated
- Has strong oral and written communication skills
- Must provide reliable transportation for work duties, and have a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Be personally well-groomed, a positive thinker with a growth mindset, set priorities and goals to accomplish the best possible results. Works in the best interest of the clients, the company, and your own personal growth
Conditions of Employment:
The position is full-time.
College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Required: Excellent listening skills, computer skills, ability to work alone and in a team setting, digital and social acumen required, cold-calling, and some creative writing ability skills required, ability and drive to work remotely with little direct oversight.
Preferred: experience developing and selling mass media, digital and social advertising campaigns
Base + bonus
To apply for this job email your details to SouthHavenJobs@midwestfamilyswmi.com