See This Important Webinar: How Southwest Michigan Thinks, Feels, and Moves Forward
Mid-West Family – Southwest Michigan, along with partners Jacobs Media of Detroit, and the Southwest Michigan Regional Chamber, held a one hour webinar on Monday, June 1, 2020, focused on the thoughts and feelings of Southwest Michigan consumers as businesses look to reopen from COVID-19 related shutdowns.
The COVID-19 Survey, conducted by Mid-West Family’s 7 local radio stations and digital brands MoodyontheMarket.com & Town Crier Wire two weeks ago, asked Southwest Michigan residents to provide their input regarding a multitude of sentiments that have been changed or affected by the COVID-19 shutdown. Nearly 200 local respondents filled out the survey, and data is also available for national respondents numbering more than 16,000. This is the second such survey conducted by Mid-West Family and Jacobs Media; the first taking place back in early April.
This webinar reveals several key findings, including:
- Who is still in “stay at home” mode and who’s gone back to work?
- The impact of “work from home”
- What media outlets are they using most, including social media?
- What is their current state of mind? Depressed, angry, optimistic, up & down?
- Which activities are they most looking forward to resuming, and how safe/risky is each perceived to be?
- What will be their projected shopping habits in the coming week?
- How can businesses respond and move forward?